By Supporting Us, You Support Our Scholarship Opportunities
In order to qualify, a student must have been a Massachusetts resident OR currently attending a training institution within Massachusetts. To be considered, MBAA asks that the student meet one of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in an aviation-related undergraduate program with rising sophomore status or higher
- Enrolled in an aviation-related graduate program
- Enrolled in an FAA approved flight school pursuing an ATP or Flight Instructor certificate
- Enrolled in an FAA part 147 certified A&P school with a minimum of 800 clock hours completed
Evaluation of scholarship applications will be benchmarked entirely on merit. Special consideration will be given to those students with current or previous military and/or community service. The application is due by June 1, 2018. Students are encouraged to include a resume with their application.
The scholarship funds will be paid directly to the institution, to be used only for tuition, books, fees, and training costs.
Average number of scholarships: 3
Checklist for Massachusetts Business Aviation Association Scholarship Submission:
- Massachusetts Business Aviation Association Scholarship Application (Please find below)
- A copy of the Applicant’s college transcript or accredited flight/maintenance school records
- A copy of the Applicant’s Airman’s Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of the Applicant’s Driver’s License or Passport
- Personal Essay
- Letters of recommendation are optional
Competed application should be sent to MBAA no later than June 1, 2018.